Website LaSalle Park Retirement Community
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be responsible for providing a high level of friendly, efficient customer service to residents and guests, in person and by telephone, to address questions/concerns about our Community, its’ services and events. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Communicating information about the Community and its services/programs.
- Scheduling travel and transportation for residents.
- Providing access, entrance and exit supervision for residents and guests.
- Creating, printing and updating documents pertaining to the activities and operations of the Community.
- Continuously follow the principles of “good customer service” and ensure that these values are demonstrated in day to day practices.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of Community operations and services.
- Adhere to legislated and Company standards, policies, procedures and practices.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, and a calm and professional manner.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Post-secondary training in tourism or hospitality management or business administration is an asset.
- Previous customer service, reception experience required.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Attention to detail, and excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Sit, walk and stand on a variety of surfaces for at least 4 hrs. per day.
- Climb stairs, lift luggage and move small equipment and furniture.
- Frequently lift up to 25 pounds.
- Use both hands and feet on a regular basis to perform physical assisting duties.
- Handle exposure to extreme temperature and variable weather.
Hours of Work:Part-time evenings, Friday and Saturday.
The successful candidate must have a current police check with vulnerable sector screen and an up-to-date TB test.
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this position. Please be advised that due to the large volume of candidates only those required for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, reasonable accommodation for applicants with a disability is available, upon request, for the interview process, and for other candidate selection methods.